Monday, December 28, 2009

I am the queen of eating other people's cookies...

I am languishing on the couch at my parents' house and am far too lazy to spend a lot of time blogging. But I will post these cookies, if only to make you all jealous. I scored these beauties at the cookie exchange right before Christmas:




The embarrassment of cookie riches include peanutty buckeyes, apricot rugula, lemon wreaths, my caramels, chocolate crinkles, Russian tea cookies and gingerbread with dulche de leche filling.
Here's a close-up:

My share (about four dozen total) are sitting in my freezer, waiting for me to emerge from my holiday sugar coma when I am desperately craving cookies and wishing everyone would bring their homemade caramel corn back to the office. And I will remember these cookies, and feel high-and-mighty-and-triumphant on my cookie throne and think, I'm so SMART, I froze all those cookies! And then I will eat cookies to my heart's content.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

36 comments:

  1. 先告訴自己希望成為什麼樣的人,然後一步一步實踐必要的步驟。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我們必須先有哭泣,才有歡笑;也必須先感到人生的悲哀,然後才感到人生的快樂。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 永遠不要躊躇伸出你的手。也永遠不要躊躇接受別人伸出的手。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poverty is stranger to industry..................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  6. 人生有如洶湧的波濤,如果沒有岩石的阻擋,怎能激起美麗的浪花?............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 快樂與滿足的秘訣,就在全心全意投注於現在的每一分,每一秒上..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete